OP/TECH USA CAM STRAP QD (Navy)
To attach the Cam Strap-QD, detach the quick disconnect and attach the loop end to your equipment in the same manner as the diagrams below. The plastic slide on the strap ensures a snug fit around the wrist for added security.
Recommended Connection Types for direct attachment with the Mini QD Loop
How to Attach a Mini QD Loop to your Camera
1. Thread small cord loop through connection point on camera.
2. Thread mini quick disconnect through opening of loop.
3. Pull mini quick disconnect to tighten knot.
Attaching a Mini QD Loop to camera lugs designed for split rings
Cameras with lugs designed for use with split rings are typically not de-burred as precisely as other connectors; therefore, we recommend using split rings so that there is no risk of damage to the strap from being cut by sharp edges or burrs in the lug.
Cam Strap™ - QD
- Ideal for small cameras and electronics
- Fits tight connection areas with a 1.5mm cord (Note: if your camera has lugs designed for split rings, we recommend attaching a split ring to avoid any sharp edges or burrs from cutting the cord)
- Mini quick disconnect offers added versatility and convenience
- Secures comfortably around wrist
|Cam Strap™ - QD|
|* Note: The recommended load is the amount of weight that can be comfortably carried on the strap. Straps can safely carry much more.|
|Recommended Load *||Up to 2.5 lbs (1.13kg)|
|# of Connection Points||One|
|Connection Type||1.5mm Mini QD Loop|
|Strap Length||Fully adjustable: 10" (25,4cm)|
|Pad Dimensions||0.625" x 6" (1,58cm x 15,2cm)|
|Quick Disconnects||Yes, 3/8" mini quick disconnect|
|Materials||Neoprene pad and nylon cord|
|Made in the USA||Yes|